A High Temperature Conductive Paint
Silver paint 503 is a flexible, high temperature conductive material designed for a wide variety of uses, and adheres to most substrates.
– Withstands ambient temperatures of over 500°F (260°C)
– Remains flexible over temperature range of -40°F to 500°F
– Highly conductive – good adhesion to substrates
– Dries at room temperature
– Ready to use – easy to apply
Typical Properties (as supplied):
Pigment : Specially treated silver 56%
Binder : Fluoroelastomer
Carrier : Methyl Isobuthyl Ketone (MIBK)
Color : Silver – Consistency: fluid
Density : 14.6 lbs/gal (1.75kg/L)
Solid content by weight : 18%
Weight solids : 62%
Viscosity : 1700cps
Shelf life for this product is two years under original seal. Store in cool place.
Typical Properties (as Cured):
Color : Silver
Service temperature : 525°F (275°C)
Sheet resistance : 0.05 ohms/sq. in/ 1mil dry film
Air dry coated part approximately 10 minutes (depending on humidity) before carrying out resistance hecks. Air dry to touch in 30 seconds and it is ready for use in 2 minutes.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.