– Excellent chemical resistance
– Large handles assist in transport
– Molded-in bung accepts easy-to-use polypropylene spigot
– 83 mm polypropylene buttress screw cap includes a built-in silicone gasket for positive seal
– Steam autoclavable 121°C (250°F)
– Rugged polypropylene construction
– Spigot can be operated with one hand
FDA grade polypropylene compliant with 21CFR177.1520 for direct contact with food and beverages.
USP Class VI Certified.
Note: When autoclaving, do not engage cap threads.