These rugged Polypropylene Centrifuge Bottles are suitable for low to moderate speed centrifugation when filled to 80% of their nominal capacity. Re-usable and autoclavable, the bottles are designed with leakproof linerless closures. Bottles are molded with consistent wall thickness for excellent performance and have excellent chemical resistance.
– Consistent wall thickness for low to moderate speed centrifugation
– Polypropylene (PP) bottle and cap with integral seal ring for leakproof closure
– Bottle must be filled to 80% of volume for proper performance
– 250 ml Bottle – 27,500 x g
– 500 ml Bottle – 4,800 x g
– Re-usable and autoclavable at 121°C
– Excellent chemical resistance