- 25mm diameter.
- Using #2 (0.17-0.25mm) thickness cover slips.
- Unique grid pattern, numbered 1 to 200 squares, each 500µm width.
- Suitable for insertion into most 6-well plates.
- Adaptable to most microscope mounting plates.
- Unique grid pattern, numbered from 1 to 200.
- Facilitates observation of activity growing cells.
Reference: Lin, Lin-Fang and Frank H. Riddle, 1981. Photoengraving of Cover Slips and Slides to Facilitate Mounting of Micromanipulated Cells or Chromosome Spreads, Exp. Res. 134:485-488. Other references are available. Do not hesitate to contact us.
There are no reviews yet.