A temporary adhesive. These wash away adhesives are used as a temporary bond for holding delicate crystals, metallurgical specimens, glass components, and ceramic substrates for dicing, slicing, drilling and polishing. These materials adhere readily to metals, glass, ceramic and then can be washed after machining away using various solvents.
– Machining or slicing single crystal metal specimens
– Grinding and polishing sapphire, ceramic, optical garnets, ferrites, and LCD glass
– Dicing and slicing germanium and silicon wafers in semiconductor production
– Dicing and slicing alumina and beryllia substrates for IC and microelectronic production
– Holding beam leads in IC devices for pull-off tests
– Dicing subminiature chip capacitors and microwave IC substrates
|Description||Thermo polymer*||Thermo polymer*||Thermo polymer*|
|Form||⅞” Dia. x 7″ stick||Lump||Rectangle stick|
|Softening||160°F (71°C)||125°F (52°C)||257°F (125°C)|
|Flow Point||250°F (121°C)||130°F (54°C)||302°F (150°C)|
|Viscosity at Flow Point||6,000 cps||500 cps||9,000 cps|
|Solvent||Acetone or 509 Stripper||Water||Methanol or 590-S Stripper|
There are no reviews yet.