- Leak-proof – Hinged, flip-cap design.
- One handed opening and closing.
- Good chemical resistance – low protein binding.
- 15 ml and 50 ml – Sterile.
- Freezer/Refrigerator capability.
- Clarified polypropylene – good visibility of contents.
- Easily maintain aseptic conditions.
- Compatible with all major centrifuges and rotors.
EzFlip™ Conical Centrifuge tubes offers a safer alternative to screw cap tubes. A patented closure system improves ergonomics and versatility. An improved tube and cap design increases mechanical strength to withstand aggressive centrifugal forces. The 15 ml tube’s maximum relative centrifugal force (RCF) is 8,500 x g, and the 50 ml tube’s maximum RCF is 9,500 x g. Tubes are graduated and feature a writing area. All EZFlip™ tubes are available in rack or bag of 50, case of 500.
There are no reviews yet.