These innovative, optically clear microscope slides have proven to unmask rarely seen features of microorganisms.
A shallow reservoir confines them to a liquid depth not much larger than the depth of field of the microscope, yet deep enough to allow the microscopic animals to move about freely.
- Uniform depth of large viewing well is 0.009″
- Large viewing area has partitions to keep specimens in viewing area
- Optically clear
- Made of Makrolon® 2558 polycarbonate
- Includes two reusable coverslips made of Makrofol®, 0.005″ and 0.010″
- Excellent impact resistance for safety indoors and outdoors
- Both the base and the coverslips are reusable
- Can be used as a traditional slide simply by flipping the base over
- Can be used with traditional and digital microscopes
- 100% made in the USA