A newly designed Grid Box with safety, ease and convenience in mind – This multipurpose electron microscope specimen grid box is one of the most desirable boxes on the market
– Eliminates the chances of tweezer insertion damaging the grids – The “tweezers slot” and “grid slot” are in a separate location. The tweezers are only able to grip the edge of the grid enabling it to be picked up
– Grids stored no longer jump out of the box while you remove the cover – Between the body of the box and the sliding lid, there is a separate plastic cover, which allows for only four slots being exposed at a time.
– The Grid Record Card is stored safely by insertion along on the reverse side of the box
– MEM-96 – will able to store up to 96 grids
– MEM-32 – will able to store up to 32 grids with 8 Blocks
– Measures: 81 mm (L) x 54 mm (W) x 6 mm Thick
1. Pick up a grid
Removes the problem of inserting the tweezers too deep or damage the tissues.
The tweezer slot and grid hole connect. The tweezers insertion slot grips the edge of the grid, so does not damage the tissues and membrane.
2. Move Plastic sheet
Prevents grids from jumping out of the grid hole and mixing together.
Between the body of the box and lid, there is a plastic cover piece so that when you pick up the grid, only four grid holes are exposed at once; the others remain covered by the plastic cover piece and lid.
Safeguards against loss of samples, or information of stored samples becoming separated.
3. Record Card
Three different components (semi-thin section, thin section, block) and record card are all stored in one box
(MEM-32grid-8block). You can find everything and store all of your samples in one box.