Specially Distilled EM Grade
Liquid anhydride for curing low viscosity embedding resin for electron microscopy (E.M.), particularly used in Spurr formulations.1 Other Nonenyl Succinic Anhydride (NSA) applications:
- Low-viscosity epoxy hardener yielding semi–flexible resins, suitable for electronics.
- NSA cured resins for improved water resistance.
- Corrosion inhibitor for non-aqueous systems such as lubricants, hydraulic fluids, greases and fuels.
- Detergent intermediate or hydrophobic, anionic attractant for metal cleaning.
- Molecular Weight:
- Refractive Index:
- n20/D 1.476 (lit.)
- Tan to yellow liquid, free from haze and particulate matter
1. Spurr, A. R. A low-viscosity epoxy resin embedding medium for electron microscopy. Journal of Ultrastructure Research 26, 31–43 (1969). doi:10.1016/S0022-5320(69)90033-1
b.p. 325°C Viscosity: 102.8 at 25°C Density: 1.08gm/cm3 An epoxy hardener specially distilled. The special distillation process offers you much clearer blocks than the standard NSA
MSDS Storage : RT