Low Binding Polymer Technology
A manufacturing process that binds a perfluorooctyl polymer to polypropylene resin – resulting in an exposed trifluoromethyl surface.
Precision and accuracy are increasingly important in molecular biology labs. A pipetter can be 99% accurate and precise, but the tip can com-promise performance by retaining or binding a sample. KENDALL’s low binding tips ensure accuracy and precision by bonding a proprietary polymer to the resin.
– Reduces the surface energy of liquid and repels any substance
– Not detectable/Non-reactive
– Extracted only by a fluorinated solvent
– Autoclaving will not compromise performance
– Available in convenient hinged racked package
– Tips and racks are fully autoclavable
A. P2/P10 Ultra Micro Tip – Natural
– Universal fit for ultra-micro pipetters
– Graduation marks at 2µl and 5µl
– Available with and without low binding surface
– Available in QuickRack