The Value-Tec titanium tweezers are precision made tweezers with smooth edges and a matte finish to reduce glare. They are made from tough, strong and lightweight titanium Grade 1. Titanium exhibits good corrosion resistance to salts, low concentrate acids, solvents, oils and greases. Titanium has a combination of unique properties:
- fully non-magnetic – ideal for handling magnets or when a strong magnetic field is present
- high strength to weight ratio – excellent choice for precision repetitive tasks
- high melting point and can be used up to 870°C – high temperature use
- bio-compatible – maintain cell integrity in biology, medical and histology
- good wear resistance – clean room compatible material
- cold formable and high ductility – ideal for handling brittle materials like silicon or glass.
The application fields for the Value-Tec fine titanium tweezers are wide ranging and include: sample handling, microscopy preparation, biological, medical, histology, precision manufacturing, magnetic, cleaning and high temperature applications. Offered are 6 popular styles of the Value-Tec fine titanium tweezers.
Specifications of the Value-Tec fine titanium tweezer
|50-014630||3.TT||Titanium||Strong, fine tips||115 mm|