5×5 mm AND 10×10 mm SQUARE Frames
50, 100 and 200 nm thick Silicon Nitride and Silicon Oxide
Our X-Ray Windows are ideal substrates for x-ray microscopy and x-ray spectroscopy techniques.
– Competitively Priced: State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and an expert engineering team allow us to offer X-Ray Windows at competitive prices. Click the volume discount buttons to see quantity discounts.
– 100% Made In The USA: Unlike competitors, all of our X-Ray Windows are made entirely in the USA.
– Plasma Cleanable: All of our X-Ray Windows can be vigorously plasma cleaned to remove organic contamination.
– Increased Uniformity: Flat, uniformly deposited films provide consistent backgrounds with low field-to-field variability and high x-ray transmission.
– Silicon Nitride: Low-stress LPCVD Silicon Nitride membranes are mechanically strong and well-suited for high temperature and differential pressure environments.
– G-FLAT™ Silicon Oxide: Proprietary wrinkle-free G-FLAT™ Silicon Oxide membranes are well-suited for correlative optical and x-ray microscopy and analyses requiring a nitrogen-free background.
Please let us know if you don’t see your favorite X-Ray Window format below
Select 10×10 mm frames are also available
Low-Stress ~200 MPa Silicon Nitride
– 320 micron thick frame, 5×5 mm frame outer dimensions
– 50 nm thick LPCVD silicon nitride film
– (1) 500 x 500 micron window
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Minimum order quantity: 20 windows