The EM-Tec versatile vise clamp holders are large vise clamp sample holders with positionable vise clamp plates. These sample holders can accommodate large and heavy samples or even multiple samples. They are designed for SEMs with large sample stages which can cope with larger and or heavier samples.
The EM-Tec versatile vise clamp holders consist of a vise plate with two parallel rows of holes to position the vise clamp plates. The positionable vise clamp plates can be mounted on the baseplate in 10mm intervals for optimum sample size compatibility. Made from vacuum grade aluminium with brass mounting screws and steel clamping screws. The sample can be adequately held using the clamping screws; two sets of 3 with 10mm and 16mm length are provided with each vise clamp plate.
The EM-Tec versatile vise clamp holders are designed as a freely configurable holders. There are two models to fit various sample sizes:
– EM-Tec V80 versatile vise clamp holder – for samples up to 80mm
– EM-Tec V120 versatile vise clamp holder – for samples up to 120mm.
Additional vise clamp plates can be added to mount multiple samples in the same vise clamp holder. Currently , there are three types of vise clamps available:
– standard vise clamp plates with 12mm height and 2 sets of 3 clamping screws
– optional grooved vise clamp plates with 16mm height and 2 sets of 3 clamping screws
– height extension vise clamp plates with 12mm height and 2 sets of 3 set clamping screws. Mount one or two extension vise clamp plates on the standard vise clamp plates to increase the clamp height to 24mm or even 36mm.
The standard and height extension vise clamp plates can be mounted either way to optimize the height of the set screws. With the additional vise clamp plates, you can freely configure the EM-Tec versatile vise clamp holders and you should be able mount virtually any sample up 80 mm or 120mm respectively.
There are no reviews yet.