Using mBox® – microarray handling without removing slides!
- Immerse 20 slides in liquid during blocking, denaturating, and post-arraying.
- It separates and prevents slide damage during shipping and processing.
- Optimally designed rack spacing for easy slide removal.
- Fits standard microtiter plate formats for centrifuging.
- Manufactured to prevent slide contamination.
- A convenient removable handle available.
mBox withstands boiling water without softening
|Maximum continuous use temperature||220°F (104°C)|
|Melting point||334°F (168°C)|
|Measures||5″ L x 3½”W x 1½” H (127mm x 89mm x 38mm)|
There are no reviews yet.