MOPS Buffer (10X) (0.2 M, pH 7) Preparation and Recipe
To prepare 1 liter of MOPS Buffer (10X) (0.2 M, pH 7):
|MOPS free acid (mw: 209.26 g/mol)||41.86 g||0.2 M|
|Sodium Acetate (mw: 82.03 g/mol)||4.1 g||0.05 M|
|Na2EDTA (mw: 372.24 g/mol)||3.72 g||0.01 M|
- Prepare 800 mL of dH2O in a suitable container.
- Add 41.86 g of MOPS free acid to the solution.
- Add 4.1 g of Sodium Acetate to the solution.
- Add 3.72 g of Na2EDTA to the solution.
- Adjust solution to desired pH using NaOH (typical pH = 7)
- Add distilled water until volume is 1 L.
storage : 0-5°C