SILICON NITRIDE TEM WINDOW GRIDS
5 nm, 10 nm, 20 nm, 50 nm, and MICROPOROUS
Silicon Nitride (SiN) TEM Windows
Low-Stress Silicon Nitride
– 100 micron thick frame, fits 3 mm sample holders
– 10 nm thick Silicon Nitride film
– NEW Dimensions: (8) 250 x 250 micron windows, (1) 250 x 500 micron window
These windows are LARGER than our usual nine window grids. They are still robust enough for typical sample prep and have passed all of our standard quality control tests. For intensive sample prep, we recommend our standard nine window product with 100 micron windows.
Nine window grids are now offered in an asymmetric format. To aid in identifying the same position when switching between light and electron microscopy, the bottom middle window is an elongated rectangle instead of a square.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
View the TEMwindows Silicon_Nitride brochure
TEM Windows handling Instructions
Explore how the Technical Properties of SiMPore’s Silicon Nitride films compare to other thin films
For examples of how these Silicon Nitride TEM windows can be used, please see Featuread Publications
– Competitively Priced: state of the art manufacturing processes and an expert engineering team allow us to offer Silicon Nitride solutions at competitive prices
– Plasma Cleanable: Silicon nitride grids can be vigorously plasma cleaned to remove organic contamination, unlike carbon grids
– Increased Uniformity: reduced field-to-field variability
– Tolerates temperatures >1000C: supports use in environmental TEMs where dynamic processes are observed at high temperatures
– Withstands harsh deposition & chemical conditions: provides an ideal balance of imaging resolution and mechanical strength
– Incorporates LPCVD, low-stress (~250MPa), non-stoichiometric silicon nitride: provides flat, insulating and hydrophobic surfaces
There are no reviews yet.