This model uses a conventional leakproof screw cap. It is designed for collection, transport and storage of specimens, the polypropylene containers are safe to use even in adverse conditions. Containers are uniquely stackable, shatter resistant and are manufactured from virgin high-clarity polypropylene. They are designed with a straight side format.
- Molded ridges around lid make it easy to open and close
- Leakproof screw cap with a unique integrated leak-resistant seal
- Warning label has space for patient identification
- Ridges around base offer a better grip during opening and closing
- Containers are easily and safely stackable.
- Tamper evident labels are placed on all sterile containers – sterility is assured if unbroken
- Container made of polypropylene
- Closure made of polyethylene
Available in three sizes: 60*, 90 and 120 ml.
*The 60 ml size is not graduated.