We’ve Added A Click And Removed The Leak
Our new EMSClick container was designed to eliminate leakage that occurs during specimen transport. The container produces an audible “clicking” sound when the leak-proof seal has been properly engaged, assuring accurate closure and specimen integrity during transport.
Say Goodbye to Messy Clean-Ups and Unnecessary Exposure
– 100% virgin medical grade plastic (HDPE) provides consistent vial to vial performance
– Audible proof of closure confirms engagement of leak-proof seal
– Cap designed to enhance seal during positive and negative pressure differentials
– Rounded knurls on cap offer an easy gripping surface for users
– Vial “ears” prevent cap from backing off during rough transport
– Independently tested to perform with a 0% leak rate under requirements detailed in:
- United Nations Model Regulations Packing Instruction 620/650
- U.S. Department of Transportation’s Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations, §173.196
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Packaging Instruction 620/650
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Packaging Instruction 620/650
- International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) Random Vibration Under Low Pressure Test
The vials are 20 ml in capacity and they measure 3.04 cm in diameter and are 4.43 cm in height.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.