Made from strong Polycarbonate, these durable cryogenic storage boxes are designed to be used at temperatures between -190°C and +121°C and are auto-clavable. Different models are available to accommodate tubes from 1ml to 5 ml.
A transparent cover allows the user to see the contents of the box, and is keyed to the base to prevent misalignment. Being printed with a series of squares (numbered from 1 to 81, or from 1 to 100), the surface accepts writing with markers for better inventory control.
A unique color-coding system uses color plastic grids inserted to separate the cover from the base of the 81-place box. Boxes are made to accept 100 tubes have a colored base instead of grid. A choice of four popular colors is available: blue, green, red and yellow.
Removal of vials is facilitated by an innovative tool called the Vial Picker, which is supplied with each storage box.
- Writing surface has numbered squares for easy sample identification
- Vials readily visible through transparent cover
- Four colors available for better color-coding
- Cover and base are keyed to prevent misalignment
- Drain holes under base
- Made to fit freezer metal racks
- Writing surface for identifying base and/or cover
- Autoclavable at 120°C, 15 psig (1 bar) for 20 minutes
- Numeric identification of each vial
- Air vents minimizing condensation