Specially Formulated Polypropylene, is certified Rnase-free, Dnase-free, Pyrogen-free, and DNA-free.
– Designed for storage of biological material, human or animal cells, at temperatures as low as -190°C.
– The cap features a long skirt for one hand aseptic technique.
– A super fast thread design that allows tightening or removal with a mere 1¼” turn, and an inside thread design that will not contribute to possible contamination.
– Tubes are provided with white marking area for sample identification, and can be color-coded by the use of a CAPINSERT®.
– These CRYOVIALS® are compatible with most storage systems.
– Vials are sterilized by gamma irradiation, and are packaged in unique tempered-proof, resealable, safety-lock-bags of 100/pack or a case of 10×100 packs.
– The closures and tubes are both manufactured of polypropylene having the same coefficient of expansion, which further enhances the leak-proof qualities of these vials at changing temperatures.