The EM-Tec conductive soft jaw lining kit for vise type SEM sample holders comprises a conductive neoprene rubber sheet with a conductive adhesive layer on one side. It is intended to hold more delicate samples and to prevent marring or damaging sensitive surfaces. The conductive medium soft rubber provides both a soft grip and a grounding path.
The EM-Tec conductive soft jaw lining kit has been designed for use on EM-Tec SEM sample holders, but is equally useful on SEM sample holders of other brands. It comes as one piece and can be cut to size as required. After use it can be easily replaced on or removed from the vise jaws (use acetone/isopropanol for cleaning). Supplied as a sheet which holds enough material to cut 5-6 sets of soft jaw linings.
The EM-Tec conductive soft jaw lining kit is compatible with the following SEM sample holders:
– EM-Tec V22 compact vise holder, D12-000200 and D12-000300
– EM-Tec V12 small spring-loaded vise holder, D12-000221 and D12-000321
– EM-Tec V26 dual action spring-loaded vise holder, D12-000222 and D12-000322
– EM-Tec VS42 universal spring-loaded vise holder, D12-000220 and D12-000320
– EM-Tec CV1 large centering vise holder, D12-000202 and D12-000302