The EM-Tec geological thin section or petrographic slide holders are especially designed to securely hold geological thin sections on petrographic slides for imaging and analysis with an SEM, EPMA or specially configured mineral analyzers. They are used for SEM/EDS imaging and analysis in geology, mineralogy and petrography. The EM-Tec thin section holders are compatible with petrographic slides sizes of 28x48mm, 27x46mm, 26x46mm and 25x45mm. We currently offer two types of geological thin section holders:
– Geological thin section holders and slide holders with S-Clips
– Reference type geological thin section holders with a reference edge
Geological thin section holders and slide holders with S-Clips
The universal EM-Tec thin section holders are compatible with petrographic slides measuring up to 28x48mm. This enables the use of the most popular petrographic slide sizes up to 28x48mm. They are intended for SEM/EDS work.
The geological slide holders with S-Clips comprise one or more pockets of 48x28x1mm with slots and grooves to facilitate loading/unloading of the thin sections on slides with tweezers. The petrographic slides are securely held at the edges by two small S-clips. Due to the open design at two sides, non-standard or larger glass microscope slides up to 50x75mm can be held as well. The three available EM-Tec geological thin section and slide holders are:
– EM-Tec G0 universal thin section slide holder for a single slide
– EM-Tec G2.0 universal petrographic slide holder for two slides
– EM-Tec G4.0 universal petrographic slide holder for four slides
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.