Low Binding Polymer Technology
A manufacturing process that binds a perfluorooctyl polymer to polypropylene resin – resulting in an exposed trifluoromethyl surface.
Precision and accuracy are increasingly important in molecular biology labs. A pipetter can be 99% accurate and precise, but the tip can com-promise performance by retaining or binding a sample. KENDALL’s low binding tips ensure accuracy and precision by bonding a proprietary polymer to the resin.
– Reduces the surface energy of liquid and repels any substance
– Not detectable/Non-reactive
– Extracted only by a fluorinated solvent
– Autoclaving will not compromise performance
– Available in convenient hinged racked package
– Tips and racks are fully autoclavable
C. 1 – 200µl Universal Tips
Universal fit for research-grade pipetters
Yellow tips non-graduated, not-treated
Natural tips feature reference marks at 10µl, 50µl, and 100µ
Natural tips feature low binding surface (bulk not treated)
Available bulk, racked, racked sterile, EcoStack racks and QuickRack tip reloading system