Our new Oakridge Style Centrifuge Tubes are the economic choice for high speed refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifugation. They are molded from durable, chemical resistant polypropylene and have round bottoms and consistent wall thicknesses for centrifugation at up to 50,000g when filled to 80% of their nominal capacity. Oakridge style tubes are autoclavable and re-usable and are designed with leakproof linerless closures.
– Tubes have round bottoms and consistent wall thickness for high speed refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifugation
– Tubes withstand up to 50,000g when filled to 80% of volume , Note: Tubes must be filled to 80% of volume for proper performance
– Re-usable and autoclavable at 121°C
– Round bottoms fit high speed centrifuge rotors
– Polypropylene (PP) tube and screw cap with integral seal ring for leakproof closure
– Excellent chemical resistance