There are many applications that require slides and coverslips that have absolute UV transparency, and high temperature properties. EMS now is introducing the highest quality, clear fused quartz microscope slides and coverslips to meet all of these requirements.
– The window of highest transparency to UV is between 0.15µ to 5µ
– Typical flatness measured 2 to 4″ bands per inch
– Soften point is about 1250°C (2282°F)
– Standard microscope slide thickness is 1 mm
– Standard coverslip thickness is 0.2 mm
Technical Data Shee : GE 124 Quartz
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.