Solvent Resistant Pens feature an ultra-permanent ink.
– Resistant to xylene, alcohol, acetone and formalin
– Ideal for histology and cytology
– Markings will not run on embedding cassettes or frosted/painted slides and labware, even afterrepeated washes and solution treatments
– Remove markings with acetic acid, an ethanol/xylene mixture or paraffin
– Testing advised before use
Note: These pens work best on labels or frosted surfaces. They do not work well on smooth surfaces, such as glass or plastic.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.