Due to the special demand for the thinnest possible sections, polymerized Technovit 7100 is most elastic and it is therefore recommended to fix the embedded specimen on a universal stable mount, to insure optimum clamping and cutting.
To avoid a subsequent complicated removal of the specimens from the mount, an inexpensive disposable version was developed.
– Fixed easily, securely and permanently
– Clamped into all rotary microtomes without adapter
– Embedded in the elastic Technovit in such a way that thinnest sections may be cut
– Optimally fixed using Technovit 3040 at low cost(polymerization in 5 to 10 minutes)
– Easy to write on
– Link together for storage